[FFmpeg-user] The Start time is wrong when use -ss 00:00:00.00

Steven Liu lingjiujianke at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 13:26:21 CET 2012

> Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos <at> ag.or.at> writes:

> I missed that -t used to be an input option in the past,
> and was changed to an output option (over a year ago?).
> The output option is more flexible, but it was a change
> nonetheless.
Carl Eugen Hoyos,
       Use -f mp4, the start time from 0s.
       you are right.

Guys,

         But the start_time always from 1.4s

Input #0, mpegts, from 'output.ts':
  Duration: 00:00:10.01, start: 1.400000, bitrate: 13800 kb/s
  Program 1

       I want to transcode and split the mkv to mpegts, but the start
time always from 1.4s
       Can you give some suggestions for modify it, let the start time
from the -ss?

Thanks