[FFmpeg-user] different filters to different outputs possible?

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Wed Nov 21 17:49:51 CET 2012

Le primidi 1er frimaire, an CCXXI, Roger Pack a écrit :
> Ok maybe you can help me out here? How do I specify the outputs to map
> to the output files, given that the outputs are sinks in the filter
> graph?  I did look at the documentation but it didn't seem to give me
> any clues here, besides perhaps hinting that it isn't possible (?)

Look at the examples for -filter_complex, in particular all that have the
-map option.

You can also look at the example for channelsplit for a case with several
output files (but channelsplit should probably not be used itself).

The examples for concat also show how to name outputs and map them.

Then you can suggest how to improve the documentation.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George