[FFmpeg-user] Recording RTSP Fails, Please help

FiFtHeLeMeNt farzad.fallah at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:00:24 CET 2012

Here is a complete debug log of VLC streaming :
http://pastebin.com/YtKE6Cvg

Please note I have created this log on my desktop which has a considerable
lag to the streaming server ( thats why I want to record this stream on
another server and download it later to my desktop )
the reason that I think I am missing one or several options during build is
that the precompiled debian ffmpeg is able to record the stream, but after I
play it it is very choppy and seems bitrates and fps are messed up. but my
compiled version doesnt do anything at all ! it just gives those errors and
stops without even creating the output file, although I dont need any
transcoding.