[FFmpeg-user] Multiple Seeks (-ss/-t) in one file

Bernd Butscheidt bbutscheidt at yahoo.de
Thu Nov 22 09:46:01 CET 2012

_______________________________

I simply would see the advantage in the fact, that if you have several cut points you actually need to stream from the beginning of the file as often as the amount of cuts.
If you could pass several cuts in one command, the file needed to be passed through only once - at least as far I can imagine.

If the source is a video of some hours, this should lead to an reasonable advantage.

Bernd B.