[FFmpeg-user] How to change two PIDs to one PID value using FFMPEG.

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Nov 22 11:15:07 CET 2012

NITIN SAGAR <nitinsagar22 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Its possible, there are AFD related clips which will
> be available in TS streams which could have the
> capability of having multiple resolutions having one
> PID value, the real time scenario for this is on
> Digital video broadcasting.

Allow me to try again, sorry for having been unclear:
I believe that FFmpeg only supports the behaviour that
you want, I think you cannot force FFmpeg to behave
differently (the way you do not want it to behave).

But I may of course may be wrong, in this case:
Command line and complete, uncut console output missing.

Please do not top-post here, Carl Eugen