[FFmpeg-user] NAV PACK System Clock Refrence.

kifayat ullah kifayat.ullah at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 17:22:47 CET 2012

Hello francois,

Thanks for replying.
I am thinking same as you, but what I have observed is that SCR in Nav Packwould effect Video Pack SCR, which gives me clue that it might be set by FFMPEG while creating VOB. Authring tool obviously fill other informationwhich are left blank.

Muxrate value in NAV Pack is set by ffmpeg as well, which remain same in Video Packheader as well.
regards
Kifayat