[FFmpeg-user] Sinus error

Michael Raab Michael.Raab at iff.fraunhofer.de
Tue Nov 27 17:18:40 CET 2012

Little remark on that issue. It happens only with the x64 libaries built
with vs2010. win32 runs fine.
Do you have any ideas how they may differ?

Thanks,
Michael

Von:    Michael Raab <Michael.Raab at iff.fraunhofer.de>
An:     FFmpeg user questions <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>
Datum:  15.11.2012 09:43
Betreff:        Re: [FFmpeg-user] Sinus error
Gesendet von:   ffmpeg-user-bounces at ffmpeg.org

Hi,

I've included libav* libraries into our software package. When capturing
and encoding animations some interpolation calculations (including sin()
calls) are done in our software.
The error occurs in our source code but is somehow related to libav. If I
do the same calculations without capturing and encoding everything works
as expected.
If I use the libav libraries that we used before (built nearly 1 year ago)

the error does not occur.

Michael