[FFmpeg-user] Video and audio out of sync - general question

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 30 13:48:22 CET 2012

>________________________________

Im still getting these problems, as i posted before. As a recap

1. On a change in encoding of audio rate/channels ffmpeg goes into an error loop, BUT only if "-async 1" is used
2. Without "-async 1" i have 2 out of 3 channels with lipsync errors, i have a 80mb recording of this channel if you want a copy to see, or i could record 1GB and put on our ftp server for you to download?

I have restart 3 channels, 1 with "-async 1" and two without, and will see when they start losing sync

joolz