[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg 1.0 [NULL @ 0xcb4700] [Eval @ 0x7fff0d95cf00] Undefined constant or missing '(' in 'wpred'

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Oct 3 10:24:34 CEST 2012

Am 03.10.2012 08:18, schrieb Francois Visagie:
> [...]

0.10.5 from Sept 2012 does support it

hopefully the syntax has not changed because this is as show-stopper
for php-wrappers like mine since i can not expect that a crappy debian
server has ffmpeg 1.0 and bringing a debian-admin to fulfill deps and
compile it's own binary leaed one time to nearly jump out of the window