[FFmpeg-user] Streaming audio input in a lossless format

Alex Becerra alexbecerra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 21:25:28 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

Roger, Do you have a command line for that?
Now I have the "official" ffmpeg. The mp3 streaming still works, but when I
try to change it to wav or flac I have the following error in VLC when I
try to hear the streaming.
"SDP required:

A description in SDP format is required to receive the RTP stream. Note
that rtp:// URIs cannot work with dynamic RTP payload format (97)."

Thanks.

Best regards,

Alex.