[FFmpeg-user] Errors in ffmpeg while trying to encode dvb-stream

NGage joel.eriksson.95 at outlook.com
Sat Oct 6 01:33:48 CEST 2012

Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote
> Is this only reproducible if you stream from netstream or
> also if you record to a file and encode later?
> Is libx264 required to reproduce the problem or does it
> also happen with an internal encoder?

No its only when im using netstream.
I dont know if it matters with other encoders because i have to use libx264
with those settings.
Also, sometimes ffmpeg freezes in the procedure when encoding from the
http-source...
My buddy have the sampe cpu and he has no problem with ffmpeg during same
procedure with
netstream from his dvbviewer.