[FFmpeg-user] Changing frame properties not supported error out of no where?

Joey Leone jo2jo at validusdata.com
Tue Oct 9 20:58:39 CEST 2012

This has worked for over year and 20k+ videos,   I thought I was very clear about that, so I don't understand why someone saying this wasn't tested.

, how about this more simple and direct question; what would ever cause FF MPEG installation to randomly stop working in only output audio?

Libx264 and mpeg4 Both give this exact same error message, and both were working five days ago, and both put out only audio now