[FFmpeg-user] RGB-YUV color shift

Francois Visagie francois.visagie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:15:19 CEST 2012

Correct.

> Has anyone run across
> this and if so, found a way to keep the color shift negligible?

I'm not sure which of these might work for you, but in principle:
*	avoid colourspace conversion (I think not possible for you?)
*	try to specify different conversion mapping, i.e. [0..255] ->
[0..255] instead of the [0..255] -> [16..255] which might be the case
currently.

Unfortunately this is the extent of my knowledge on the subject but
hopefully enough to point you towards something to investigate. Or enough to
keep you busy until the experts arrive ;-).