[FFmpeg-user] Error in installing FFMPEG

uma hegde uma.hegde at i-velozity.com
Tue Oct 23 12:45:28 CEST 2012

Hi,

This is Uma .

I am facing the problem in installing ffmpeg. I installed using "yum
install ffmpeg". Installed ,but while instaling segmeter its giving error
"NO FFMPEG".

I tried to install using git.I downloaded source from "git clone git://
source.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.git ffmpeg"
Its giving error like this

"yasm not found, use --disable-yasm for a crippled build

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solving the problem.
"

I attached config.log file also.Find the attached copy.Give me the solution.

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Uma Hegde*
Software Engineer