[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg asyncts

Stealth stealth at altern.org
Sat Oct 27 13:30:46 CEST 2012

Hi all,

When I cup some parts of a video I used -async 2
for a good synchronisation av (and it work good)
Now Ffmpeg say -async is deprecated and should be
replaced with asyncts filter, but what exactly do
I replace "-async 2" with ?
I tried af -asyncts=compensate=1 without good result

With async 2 I have "async has been deprecated.
Used the asyncts audio filter instead." and after
a moment ffmpeg crash with

Application provided invalid, non monotonically
increasing dts to muxer in stream 1: 619309 >= 619153
av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid argument

Thank