[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg: -sws_flags syntax?

Linards Ticmanis ticmanis at gmx.de
Wed Oct 31 12:47:00 CET 2012

Hello all,

can somebody illuminate me on the exact syntax of the ffmpeg -sws_flags
option? Specifically, how do I set a bicubic scaler with spline
parameters 0.33/0.33? I found nothing in the documentation or on the net
that would clearly tell.

Looking at the code suggests that I should be able to set two things
called param0 and param1 to do that, but I have to admit the code is too
complicated for me to understand.

I tried stuff like -sws_flags bicubic:param0=0.33:param1=0.33 and many
other variations but I didn't get it to work.

In case this is important, my ffmpeg is from current git, configured
without options and compiled on Ubuntu 12.10 64-bit.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
--
TeaRex