[FFmpeg-user] [Bulk] Re: Handling uyvy files has changed.

Tim Nicholson nichot20 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 13:50:07 CEST 2012

On 25/08/12 06:45, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Tim Nicholson <nichot20 <at> yahoo.com> writes:
>
>>     Stream #0:0: Video: rawvideo (raw  / 0x20776172), uyvy422,
>
> This also writes " raw" so it is hard to believe that the
> output file works any better...
>
> Could you try -vtag 2vuy ?

OK it works with this setting (on an updated git HEAD), but not with my
original, or with no vtag set at all.

Must just have been fortuitous that it worked before....

> (I am still convinced that this is just a typo on your side,

Not a typo in that its what I intended, Since the file is uyvy422 it
seemed logical to keep the same uv order in the 4CC!

> please convince me that I am wrong;-) )
;P

(Thanks)

--