[FFmpeg-user] Problems dumping H264 stream from Axis camera

paulj at fastmail.es paulj at fastmail.es
Thu Sep 6 13:29:53 CEST 2012

> >> So if you build current git head, it doesn't work.  Then you revert
> >> 2107009e7d351ff83a87fda161cc5269d2752428 from head and it starts
> >> working?  That commit looks totally benign...odd.
>
> >> Also try with
> >> -analyzeduration 0
> >         Nope, it doesn't work either.
>
> And my initial question?
> -r

	(This is the third time I try to send this mail. Hope it goes through).

	What initial question? Whether the revision I said it worked actually worked? Yes, it
does. And the revisions I said didn't work don't work. To quote my earlier mail:

> > I am quite sure you are one change away, so please test the following: I
> > would expect 2107009 (the version between the two above) to work and
> > 3e1cf49 to fail. (git checkout 2107009)
> >

> Yep, version 2107009 does work.

	And version 3e1cf49 (as well as the following ones) fail.

                                  Paulo.

"Oh, don't worry kids. Most of you will
never fall in love. You'll just marry
for fear of dying alone."