[FFmpeg-user] Burning timecode into mov file

MrGralich mrgralich at yahoo.it
Thu Sep 6 23:52:18 CEST 2012

>So I believe your version is too old.

Clément, thanks for your help, but the 0.11.1 is exactly the version that
I've used, as reported in the output I had attached ("/ffmpeg version
0.11.1-tessus Copyright (c) 2000-2012 the FFmpeg developers
  built on Aug 16 2012 18:49:35 with llvm_gcc 4.2.1 (Based on Apple Inc.
build 5658) (LLVM build 2336.1.00)/ ").
So I must be giving some incorrect command, I'm afraid.

For the ffprobe, I've found the windows build and used it, but the output is
exactly the same as the one returned by "ffmpeg -i" command.

I appreciate your help
Gianluca