[FFmpeg-user] Problems when I move the window.

Ignacio Gonzalez mylaneza at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 16:51:20 CEST 2012

Hello everybody, I have created a .lib and .dll files based on ffplay to
play videos. I use the library to create a example en c, then when I move
the window frame or minimize the window there is no problem. But this lib
and dll were build to be used in java. So I create my example in java with
jni. But when I move the window or minimize it, the video stops and only
the audio is played.

I don't know if any of you can help me to fix this.