[FFmpeg-user] XvidExpert needed for "transcoding" xml into ffmpeg parameters

David Wagner david.wagner123 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:08:28 CEST 2012

Hey,

I have this xml and need it convertet into parameter for ffmpeg. But how
in the hell shall I find all the right commands in ffmpeg?
I don't have the time and the knowledge to for doing that. Is there
anyone who really knows the parameter conversion. I tried some GUIs but
they all produced nothing of worth.

David

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<VideoProfile xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
<Name>XviD_Default</Name>
<Settings xsi:type="xvidSettings">
<EncodingMode>3</EncodingMode>
<BitrateQuantizer>700</BitrateQuantizer>
<KeyframeInterval>300</KeyframeInterval>
<NbBframes>2</NbBframes>
<MinQuantizer>3</MinQuantizer>
<MaxQuantizer>5</MaxQuantizer>
<Turbo>false</Turbo>
<V4MV>false</V4MV>
<QPel>false</QPel>
<Trellis>true</Trellis>
<CreditsQuantizer>12</CreditsQuantizer>
<FourCCs>
<string>XVID</string>
<string>DIVX</string>
<string>DX50</string>
<string>MP4V</string>
</FourCCs>
<Logfile>.stats</Logfile>
<CustomEncoderOptions />
<FourCC>0</FourCC>
<Zones />
<MaxNumberOfPasses>2</MaxNumberOfPasses>
<NbThreads>1</NbThreads>
<MotionSearchPrecision>6</MotionSearchPrecision>
<VHQMode>1</VHQMode>
<QuantType>2</QuantType>
<MinPQuant>1</MinPQuant>
<MaxPQuant>31</MaxPQuant>
<MinBQuant>1</MinBQuant>
<MaxBQuant>31</MaxBQuant>
<BQuantRatio>150</BQuantRatio>
<BQuantOffset>100</BQuantOffset>
<KeyFrameBoost>10</KeyFrameBoost>
<KeyframeThreshold>1</KeyframeThreshold>
<KeyframeReduction>20</KeyframeReduction>
<OverflowControlStrength>5</OverflowControlStrength>
<MaxOverflowImprovement>5</MaxOverflowImprovement>
<MaxOverflowDegradation>5</MaxOverflowDegradation>
<HighBitrateDegradation>0</HighBitrateDegradation>
<LowBitrateImprovement>0</LowBitrateImprovement>
<ReactionDelayFactor>16</ReactionDelayFactor>
<AveragingPeriod>100</AveragingPeriod>
<FrameDropRatio>0</FrameDropRatio>
<RateControlBuffer>0</RateControlBuffer>
<VbvPeakRate>0</VbvPeakRate>
<VbvMaxRate>0</VbvMaxRate>
<VbvBuffer>0</VbvBuffer>
<altpass2>false</altpass2>
<PackedBitstream>false</PackedBitstream>
<GMC>false</GMC>
<NoChromaMotion>false</NoChromaMotion>
<NoClosedGOP>false</NoClosedGOP>
<VHQForBframes>true</VHQForBframes>
<AdaptiveQuant>true</AdaptiveQuant>
<Greyscale>false</Greyscale>
<Interlaced>false</Interlaced>
<BottomFieldFirst>true</BottomFieldFirst>
<LumiMasking>false</LumiMasking>
<Width>false</Width>
<BframeThreshold>0</BframeThreshold>
<muxing>auto</muxing>
<CustomQuantizerMatrix></CustomQuantizerMatrix>
</Settings>
</VideoProfile>