[FFmpeg-user] Help me with multi input in a video

Emre Karataşoğlu letheea at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:49:58 CEST 2012

Yes there is a space between them :( my mistake , Now I edit this part
still waiting the console return.
And I wish this will help my first problem .
Any idea of giving 2x2 view in one command ? or
which way I follow , or what can I use mencoder , gstream  etc ?
thanks Carl Eugen Hoyos , nice point.

2012/9/14 Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at>
hitesh <hiteshc531 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> if i use "time" command it will give total real or user or system time.
> how can i use time command to measure decode time(with out
> initilisations,fream read and writes) ?

For a real-world stream, initialisation and reading the stream will
have no measurable impact on the decoding time (and you don't have
to write anything if you want to benchmark, see my earlier mails).

Carl Eugen