[FFmpeg-user] Help me with multi input in a video

Emre Karataşoğlu letheea at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 21:55:45 CEST 2012

nope my friend , I try every escape combination for it but still the same
problem . Anyway I developed my code a bit and solve this problem
with
--
my bat
--
@echo off
cd c:\ffmpeg\bin
ffmpeg  -i rtmp://192.168.10.88/live/new -i rtmp://localhost/live/me
-filter_complex "[0]scale=iw/2:ih/2,pad=3*iw+20:3*ih+20:10:10
[first];[1]scale=iw/2:ih/2[second] ; [first][second] overlay=main_w/2+10:10
"  -b:v 32k rtmp://localhost/live/joinFirstPair
pause
---
but in this case waiting time kill me .
In wowza or red5 I can stream live very fast , but in ffmpeg I wait and
wait about 45 sec minumum .
I think I have to use different program , cause the security provider
company make this code write .
They can see 16 cam in a window , ffmpeg is a key and bridge for this work
I think .  I'm a php & java developer , what I do is ffmpeg engineer :S Any
Idea to solve this problem ?

---