[FFmpeg-user] ffserver preset issue

Marcus Carlsson carlsson.marcus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 15:11:49 CEST 2013

I'm trying to setup ffserver without any success. Configuration and
ffmpeg output can be found here:
http://pastie.org/private/6euxa2ilif8pzmuwikhwma

If I run ffmpeg and output to a file (with the same arguments as
specified in the ffserver configuration) it works just fine, it reads
the x264 preset and fills in the "blank" settings but for some reason
that doesn't work with the ffserver setup.

Another thing to mention is that "Strict -2" is set in ffserver but
ffmpeg will still complain about experimental "aac" if I don't
explicitly add `-strict -2` to the command line.

Any information on what might be the problem or if my setup is all
wrong? Currently running ffmpeg 1.2 but will give git/master a go as
well.

/Marcus