[FFmpeg-user] Fwd: Your membership in the mailing list ffmpeg-user has been disabled due, to excessive bounces

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Apr 4 19:08:01 CEST 2013

Am 04.04.2013 17:41, schrieb Nicolas George:
> Le quintidi 15 germinal, an CCXXI, Reindl Harald a écrit :
>> hahaha - show me how to do with no hint about the specific message
>> and since this is the only mailing-list of around 30 which acts
>> this way this is all a bit strange
>>
>> the reason for detect messages is often that posters are not willing
>> to clean up their messages to a readable form and include all sorts
>> of repeatet footers, disclaimers and what else exists
>
> The only thing I did manage to parse in this message is that you have
> decided it was not your fault and you will not change your mind. No point in
> discussing it further.

what exactly did you not understand in the fact that it is impossible to
mark specific messages as "not spam" as long you have ZEROP information
about the rejected ones in this "membership has been disabled" message?

"ffmpeg-user-bounces at ffmpeg.org" is white-listed onthe spam-firewall
since my subscription as other lists to, but NOT for ZeroHour Intents

if people send messages with http://www.datafilehost.com/download-4aa3f9cf.html
which are blocked by "ZeroHour Intent (datafilehost.com)" because there are
thousands of spam messages with links to the same domain it can happen that
single messages are blocked why is NO REASON the suspend a account