[FFmpeg-user] RE : Problem of PTS for video segmentation

Guillaume Chanel Guillaume.Chanel at unige.ch
Wed Apr 17 15:20:29 CEST 2013

Dear Carl,

I still have the same problem with a git head version. Do you have any idea why the time stamps are modified despite of using -copyts and -copytb ?

I also have another question: is it possible to use the -vcodec copy option with the -force-key-frame option ? I tried but it seems it does not work. The idea is to be able to cut a video file without re-encoding the whole video (which implies loss) but just the first frame and the following up to the next keyframe.

Guillaume