[FFmpeg-user] multicast streaming real time raw rgb images

Jacobs jacobhameiri at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 18:56:39 CEST 2013

I added -probesize and -analyzeduration to ffplay. is it also a good idea to
add these params in the ffmpeg command ? in what part of my command ? what
values ?

I am also trying libx264 as I understand it should get me better streaming
results but with no luck, I get a lagged result and many corrupted frames.

Also, is there a good way to find out what part of the process is causing
the delay ?
and are there any buffers I can ( and should ) disable ?

Again thanks for your help, I am on this for days now with no real progress.