[FFmpeg-user] .MTS (sony) file with LPCM song

Guillaume Fontaine guillaume at apiculture-warre.fr
Thu Apr 18 14:45:04 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have a HD sony camera (so it write the video into a MTS file). when I
choose the song format LPCM (Linear PCM -> it's a professional camera)
ffmpeg seems to not see the song... (but with the dolby digital, it see
the song).
I want to use my file in kdenlive (on ubuntu 12.10 and in few days
13.04) who use ffmpeg...

My others softwares don't see to my song (winFF, totem, vlc, openshot
video) except xine.

Totem tell me :
"Impossible to find the plugin
Python (v2.7) need to install the plugin to read multimedia file of type
: audio/x-private-ts-lpcm"

Do you have any ideas to read my video with LPCM song ?

I forgot to tell you my version of ffmpeg :
"ffmpeg version 0.8.6-6:0.8.6-0ubuntu0.12.10.1, Copyright (c) 2000-2013
the Libav developers  built on Apr  2 2013 17:07:34 with gcc 4.7.2"

best regards

Guillaume