[FFmpeg-user] Removing an overlay

Greg gregborbonus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 18:42:31 CEST 2013

ok, that makes sense.

My real problem is that the logo was not always put in the same place.
And where it was put was based on the dimensions of the video. with the
following:
"movie=/path/to/watermark.png [logo]; [in][logo]
overlay=10:main_h-overlay_h-10 [out]

And that's been changed a few times over the years.

Is there anyway I can dynamically determine where the logo is, and
remove it?

Thank you,
Greg Borbonus
*Nix Server administrator