[FFmpeg-user] question: Hi, I want to ask a question about capture audio from audio card

Wei Gao highgod0401 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 10:17:45 CEST 2013

2013/7/8 Roger Pack <rogerdpack2 at gmail.com>

> you may need to intsall the visual studio redistributable runtime 64 bit
> first?
>
> On 7/8/13, Wei Gao <highgod0401 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > 2013/7/3 Roger Pack <rogerdpack2 at gmail.com>
> >
> >> perhaps try googling "ffmpeg dshow" ?
> >>

> > Hi, I use ffmpeg 32bit and  virtial-audio-capture, the program run
> correct,
> > but when I swtich to 64bit and use regsvr32 to
> > register audio_sniffer-x64.dll, error occured says that the dll is not
> > suiltable for my computer.

Hi, I about the audio capture, I tested on win7 both 32 and 64 is working
perfect,  using  virtual-audio-capturer. But when I switch it to win8, If I
play the audio, the program run correct, if I stop the audio or pause the
audio, the program will block at function "av_read_frame", my question is
can it run on win8?

Thanks
Best regards