[FFmpeg-user] How to the use drawtext.c in my program

zhezus zainmsud at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:22:22 CEST 2013

Have a look at doc/examples/filtering_video.c ... you need to do something
similar.
In the example, they have used the scale filter (look at filter_desc).
Instead, you need to pass the drawtext command (the one you issue after -vf)
... For help on the drawtext command syntax go here:
http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#drawtext-1

I would suggest passing the drawtext command without the double quotes ...
just dont have any spaces between the args and you will not be need the
double quotes.

The rest of the code should remain the same ...

Hope this helps. I was stuck on this issue for a while but I have it working
now.