[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg code Problem

Harneet Virk hv.harneetvirk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 11:00:03 CEST 2013

Dear All,

Required specs :
NTSC

MPEG-2 Main Profile.
4:2:0 chroma sampling.
ITU-R BT.601 color space.
15 Mbps.
Long GOP.
640 pixels fixed horizontal dimension.
Variable size vertical dimension depending on aspect ratio of source,
maximum size of 480 pixels;
Native frame rate of original source. 24 progressive frames per second for
film sourced, 23.976 progressive frames for inverse telecine sourced from
film, and 29.97 interlaced frames per second for video sourced.
All content must be provided deinterlaced and tagged as progressive.

ffmpeg Code Using:
ffmpeg -i Mashallah_cropped.mp4 -vcodec mpeg2video -pix_fmt yuv420p -r 24
-b:v 15000k -s 640x274 -ar 48000 -ac 2 -b:a 320k Ek_Tha_Tiger2.mpeg

output result is :
output file - ok
code - ok
audio - ok
 Problem is video bit rate in ffmpeg code we r putting 15000k but in final
output result we r getting only 6565k

Please help me for solve this problem ...

--
*Thanks & Regards*

*Harneet Virk*