[FFmpeg-user] Concatenation buffer underflow problem

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Tue Aug 20 12:31:48 CEST 2013

Le duodi 2 fructidor, an CCXXI, Dzung Nguyen a écrit :
> The problem is that the 2nd command has buffer underflow problem: packet
> too large, ignoring buffer limit. How to fix it?

Your message is mostly useless, as you post nowhere near enough information
to reproduce your problem. Your complete command lines and full console
output are a bare minimum.

As is, I can only reply two generic warnings: first, do not rely on default
values, specify codecs and encoding parameters; second, do not use MPEG-PS,
especially as an intermediary format.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George