[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg conversion for youtube & vimeo

J. Bakshi ( জ. বকসী ) j.bakshi at unlimitedmail.org
Thu Aug 29 11:49:04 CEST 2013

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:44:01 +0530
"J. Bakshi (জ. বকসী )" <j.bakshi at unlimitedmail.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:54:27 +0000
> Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 8/28/13, J. Bakshi (***. ************ ) <j.bakshi at unlimitedmail.org> wrote:

> > > Thanks for your response,
> > >
> > > Tried with the parameters but get the following errors
> >
> > Because you use extremly old ffmpeg version.
> >

> Many many thanks.
>
> I have upgrade from debian multimedia repo and it works :-)

The same issue :-(

I have successfully ran the command

ffmpeg -i AVSEQ01.DAT -acodec libfaac -vcodec libx264 -movflags faststart -f mp4 out.mp4

and after completion when I try to play mp4 I get

[mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 0x7f5dcc000920] moov atom not found0/0
out.mp4: Invalid data found when processing input

Why again the error ?