[FFmpeg-user] AAC, Low Complexity Profile (LC).

Sam East samuel.east at sobytes.com
Fri Dec 6 16:37:50 CET 2013

Hi Carl

Thanks for the feedback

So if i run a install from a dir on my server say /usr/local/bin/

Which install would you suggest me running as i have found lots of
different ones i am running on Centos?

Thanks

Sam

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> sobytes <samuel.east <at> sobytes.com> writes:
>
> > but i dont have libfdk_aac installed with my ffmpeg system
> > i am a bit nervous about messing with my setup as it took
> > me a while to get it all installed.
>
> Just compile FFmpeg with --enable-libfdk-aac, do not install
> it but test it from the build directory.
> If you like it, copy it with a name of your choice into a
> directory of your choice.
> --enable-pthreads is useless because it is auto-detected.
> And please remove --enable-decoder=liba52 - the option
> does not exist at least for many years.
>
> Carl Eugen

*Samuel East* - Director

samuel.east at sobytes.com <info at makeandsee.com>

Connect with me on linkedin<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/samuel-east/30/94a/2a7/>
--
*www.sobytes.com <http://www.samueleast.co.uk/>*

07446 276 026
ICE Britannia House, Caerphilly Business Park / Van Rd / Caerphilly / CF83
8GG