[FFmpeg-user] using show_entries returns more results that specified

RealBumba realbumba at sharklasers.com
Fri Dec 13 20:01:08 CET 2013

When you say "select a section to print", You are referring to query
/-show_entries/? rather than /-select_streams v/?
/select_streams v/ does not return *programs* wrapper for me(when queried
without /-show_entries/), So it seems /-show_entries/ is what is bringing
the programs wrapper into view.

Regarding tags wrapper, Your right I can just parse the json and remove, I
wanted to know why it was being returned as I spent alot of time going
through many different combinations and strings to remove it without
success(im new to ffmpeg).
So thanks for answering this.(I might have carried on more hours if you
didn't reply)

(Overall when you find much free time, its probably best fixed, better to
not be returned in the start than have to manipulate json)

Thanks!

PS - From another angle, Is there anyway I can force tags to not show?