[FFmpeg-user] Pipe subtitles to ffmpeg exe

Sylvain sylvain at lahiette.com
Sun Dec 29 16:46:20 CET 2013

> I would recommend it if remuxing dvbsub would generally work.

OK, understood.

> Please explain why you cannot create dvbsubs with FFmpeg, we
> like problem reports.

I was trying to guess how to provide the input subtitles, hence my question.

As i have now a hint, i am coding  a test to
generate a "mpeg-ts subtitles only stream", and then try to remux it.

I will probably encounter the #2989, so i wil try to fix it, or at least understand
what is going on

> Please do not top-post here, it is considered rude.

Oops, sorry, i missed that.

Rgds, SF.