[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG on Mac Mountain Lion 10.8.2

motty cruz motty.cruz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 23:38:42 CET 2013

I apologize here is the command:
it:ffmpeg admin$ ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-shared
--enable-libmp3lame --enable-gpl --enable-x11grab --enable-libx264
--enable-libtheora --disable-stripping --enable-avfilter
ERROR: X11 not found

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solving the problem.
it:ffmpeg admin$

I know X11 exist here:
it:X11 admin$ pwd
/opt/X11/include/X11
it:X11 admin$

When I look at the config.log, I see the following error:
error: X11/Xlib.h: No such file or directory ERROR: X11 not found

So I know is looking in the wrong location, I edited the configure file in
/ffmpeg to reflect the location of X11 /opt/X11 but no luck.

Thanks