[FFmpeg-user] Issue trimming an AVI

CJ Myers cjandash at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:50:34 CET 2013

Sorry, what do you mean by top-posting.  I just hit reply in gmail.
Should I do something different?  Sorry, I'm new to mailing lists as
well as ffmpeg.

I guess what I meant by ffplay working fine is it played for me
without any visual or audio distortion.

I'll try to -vcodec copy and re-encode the audio to see what happens.

Thanks for your help!