[FFmpeg-user] Optimized Conversion Assistance [willing to pay]

Web Fish Creative dustin at webfishcreative.com
Thu Feb 21 18:39:16 CET 2013

Thank you very much for your quick response. I have read dozens of articles
on best practices, but also know in a production environment a good
consultant is never overrated. If you are available through gtalk or some
medium I would like a brief conversation with someone and would like to put
50 bucks worth of time in someones pocket!

You info was very helpful!

Regards,

Dustin Ladd
Owner Web Fish Creative™
Design  |  Development  |  Branding  |  Print

http://webfishcreative.com
(832) 800-4998

*Confidentiality Warning*

This e-mail contains information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it
to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited.