[FFmpeg-user] system freeze when ffmpeg , ffserver and vlc remote client running simultaneously

Soho Soho123 soho123.2012 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:06:44 CET 2013

> You will have to find out which application freezes
> and use gdb to find out where it freezes.

it seems can not get gdb log when the system freeze.
Even I use JTAG embedded ICE to debug,  the cpu did not respond any
request from  JTAG Embedded ICE.
No any request can be finished when the system is freeze.
but If I modify the frame rate from 30fps to 15fps,
it seems more stable. And I take the observation. the data rate is
light when the frame rate is 15fps.
using ethernet to test:
In mjpeg 30fps, data rate is about 22Mbps,
in mjpeg 15fps, data rate is about 10.5Mbps

If high data rate will cause system not stable,
do you have idea where I can check?