[FFmpeg-user] generating jpgs and sound at the same time problem with specific inputs

Kostas Psimoulis rondinos at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:49:45 CET 2013

Hello, I am just replying to the e-mail, I don't know why the line breaks are not displayed correctly. I don't think it hangs, I think it's just takes too long to timeout. I am guessing it's trying to analyze the duration but it doesn't have enough information to do it. Perhaps I can try to do an strace if that will be helpful.