[FFmpeg-user] avformat_find_stream_info broken recently with multiple threads?

Dennis Volodomanov volodomanov at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 00:00:21 CET 2013

Carl,

Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> That is very hard to believe, please show your complete configure line

Yes, it's strange :) This is the configure line:

--arch=x86 --target-os=mingw32  --cross-prefix=i686-w64-mingw32-
--pkg-config=pkg-config --enable-zlib --enable-bzlib
--disable-w32threads --disable-programs
--extra-cflags=-DPTW32_STATIC_LIB --disable-stripping

The threads are a static version of pthreads-w32-2-9-1-release.

I can see that the configure output says "no" to debug stripping, but
the binaries produced do not have debug information. Perhaps dlltool is
removing it or something. Maybe I need to pass some flag along to linker?

Thanks!

    Dennis