[FFmpeg-user] AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV and MP4 to libx264 MP4 conversion bugs

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Fri Jan 4 22:54:45 CET 2013

Damn... I really need to change that keyboard send command.

On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 02:26:22 +0530
Teshan Nanayakkara <teshan87 at gmail.com> wrote:

> When I use this command in terminal for all the video formats it worked
> like a magic. but i put it in a live online site it didnt work for some
> files. So can you please write down the correct commands for each file
> format (avi, flv, wmv, mov, mp4) ? Output video height should be less than
> or equal to 360p, mp4, h.264 compatible.

"Didn't work" means nothing without actual console outputs. "live
online site" is also not descriptive; more information is needed to
give you any more suggestions.

The input formats are not a great concern and the command will likely
not change due the varying formats.