[FFmpeg-user] converting AV from mpeg_ts to mp4 container error

Albert Scholtalbers compuvision.sr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 21:29:02 CET 2013

> Please fix your quoting, your emails are unreadable!
> Carl Eugen

I don't know what you mean exactly, I will put '>' in front of the old
messages, maybe that is what you mean by quoting.
I will upload a sample later on to the FTP. I figured out that all of my
files are with Codec ID/Codec_tag_string: 27 instead of what I think should
be: avc1
That being said, means that the problem can't rely on this Codec
ID/codec_tag_string value as most files can be stream copied containing the
same parameters.