[FFmpeg-user] Using *.SUP (subpicture) files with ffmpeg

Dan Hentschel dan at hentschels.com
Sat Jan 19 00:42:17 CET 2013

> I expect you will be able to detect the subtitle stream with something
like -probesize 2G -analyzeduration 2G

Thank you very much. That gave me exactly what I needed.

> But if you could provide a few seconds of the evo (including visible
subtitle) and the corresponding sup file

http://www.hentschels.com/videos/Scanner.evo
http://www.hentschels.com/videos/Scanner.sup

Let me know if that is going to work for you. Thank you again for your help.

 - dan