[FFmpeg-user] removing audio from section of video

johnd john at jjdev.com
Tue Jan 22 19:41:43 CET 2013

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 09:57:54AM +0000, Paul B Mahol wrote:
> You actually want to apply filter only at certain interval in stream.
> So IMHO new filter should be added (if there is no already one) instead
> of adding extra filter just for this functionality or adding extra options in
> already available filters.....

yesterday I started looking at the docs from creating filters...

I was thinking it would be quicker to just cut out the part I want to
mute... mute the cut part, then concat back together with the part
before and after the cut.

but now, I'd like to look more into the filter code and see if I can
get up to speed