[FFmpeg-user] transcode / segment h.264 aac audio

Joel B onephatcat at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 27 10:31:38 CET 2013

>> /Library/Application Support/Subsonic/transcode/ffmpeg
>> -ss 560 -t 10 -i
>> /Users/admin2/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/aMOVIES/Day of the
> Triffids/DayOfTheTriffids.avi
>> -async 1 -b 553k -s 536x240 -ar 44100 -ac 2 -v 0
>> -f mpegts -vcodec libx264 -acodec aac_latm
>> -preset superfast -threads 0 -
>
> Complete, uncut console output (without -v 0) missing.

not sure what you mean, do you want me to remove the -v 0 from the command line? I'm kind of a newbie here...

The console output is from Subsonic.log, which appears to call ffmpeg once for every segment, for a 1 hour movie that would be 360 segments, a really long email, are you sure that is what you want?

 - Joel