[FFmpeg-user] Help: transform 'asyncts=first_pts=0' into new 'aresample' filter

Frank Häfemeier ffmpeg at frank.haefemeier.eu
Sun Jan 27 19:35:48 CET 2013

Am Sonntag, den 27.01.2013, 09:53 +0000 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:
> Frank Häfemeier <ffmpeg <at> frank.haefemeier.eu> writes:
>
> > The conclusion is, I need more tests, how to configure
> > the filter to get the correct result for my issues.
>
> Sorry if I missed (or forgot) an email, but
> did you explain the "issues"?
Not in detail (because I did not research too deeply). I have in some
cases synchronize issue between video and audio. Mainly audio has a
delay and starts too late. With the asyncts filter option 'first_pts=0'
video and audio are in sync after conversion.
If I understand the mail from Steffano right, I need a more precisely
knowledge and configuration of the new filter to get the same result.
I will try his hints (and investigate more time to get a deeper
knowledge) and see if it is working.

> [...]

Bye
	Frank