[FFmpeg-user] 3d side by side
roberto.francescangeli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 00:54:53 CET 2013
I’m trying to implement with ffmpeg the avisynth script that you can see in this page:
Briefly, the steps that I need to implement and that are taken from the script above are:
- drop the first frame of the second input, I tried with select but it is only skipping them and I need to drop them and move the video back one frame;
- stretch both videos (original video and video with one frame dropped) in width (1% of width increase, without keeping the original aspect ratio)
- crop the first video to the original video size and thus going back to the original aspect ratio by discarding 1% of the original width on the right
- crop the second video to the original video size and thus going back to the original aspect ratio this time by discarding 0.5% on the left and 0.5% on the right
- overaly the two videos side by side
This is what I came up with so far, I’m able to overlay videos and resize them in order to keep the width equal to the width of the original file, instead of doubling it with the overalay.
But I can’t find an option to drop frame and also I can’t stretch frames because aspect ratio is fixed. If I change the AR with setdar I get segmentation fault.
Below the command that’s giving me issue. If you remove the setdar part the command executes but I only get the same video on both sides without the processing I nedd (described in the steps above).
./ffmpeg -y -i video.mp4 -vf "[in] scale=iw/2:ih/2, setdar='iw+1.01*iw:ih', pad=2*iw:ih [left]; movie=video.mp4, scale=iw/2:ih/2 [right]; [left][right] overlay=main_w/2:0 [out]" sidebyside.avi
Please help if you can, thanks a lot in advance!!
More information about the ffmpeg-user